So yesterday I turned older than 29 :-) It was a wonderful day of breakfast at Mimi's, lunch at Miso and dinner at Texas Roadhouse! Love those restaurants! The last couple of months have been crazy, the Passat broke down so we bought a Ford Flex which I absolutely love! While we were in the car buying phase we were conscious that there will be another Mayerik baby added to to family so we wanted a mini-van or something bigger than a car. The Flex will be perfect! Also, everything is breaking down. I.e. Passat, garage door, weed whacker, grill, A/C, and the last straw for Joey - a fan! I think it's funny but he believes "fans should last forever!" We had a wonderful 4th of July in which we took no pictures - we are crazy. Mom, dad, Cherie, Scott, Brenda, Josh, Ethan and the girls all came in with no A/C. Thank goodness for the pool to cool us off and about 10 fans. We had a very nice time and Brenda, Josh, Joey and I got to go to dinner and a movie while the grandparents babysat. I also am so blessed b/c mom and Cherie have cleaned my whole house and done all my laundry - they are such humble servants! Thank you!
Julia is 16mo and absolutely a delight! She understands almost everything we say and now has developed the skill set to ignore - amazing! FYI ... All the quoted words she now says. She likes to go "outside" to the "pool" and afterwards put her bathing suit in the "shower" and get a "towel" to dry off. We throw away "trash." She loves putting on her "socks" and "shoes." Giving her "baby" a blanket and pacifier. She is still very giggly and eats close to the amount of what I eat. Loves fruit, especially "nanas", asparagus, edaemame and meat it really depends on the day. She loves "ice" and when we go out she wants her "hat." When we try to get in the car and it's locked she asks for the "keys." She can say "yellow, blue, green" but doesn't categorize them with actually colors. Julia is a dancer! She sways to music, lifts up her feet like she is in the marching band, and occasionally twirls!
Much more events and change expected in the future! I will post as appropriate!
Friday, July 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i love it!!!
ReplyDeletethank you for posting!
I need to see some more video footage of her!