International Youth Convention in Orlando, FL with the Church of God, Anderson, IN was amazing! God moved in mighty ways! I am so thankful for the experience and the amazing students we have! They were so sincere and honest! Praise the Lord! Sometimes it is hard to know what God is asking you to do but they truly listened for His voice and direction! We are now embarking on reading the book "Purpose Driven Life" for a total of 40days. We are expecting huge things!
Angie is in Zimbabwe - we are praying for lives to be changed and people to know the Love of Christ through their trip and the local missionaries there!
Emily and Keith just had a baby boy - Douglas Tage Tucci! So amazing - I saw 2 pictures and all I want to do is kiss his sweet face! Can't wait until I see him over Labor Day!
Julia is a joy as always! Her teachers are telling me that they sing songs and list each child's name and she knows everyone. Her favorites are Charlie and Ashley which she pronounces "Ashie." Seriously cute ... if we have a girl we might just have to name her Ashley. When I came home from IYC it was like she learned a ton of words. "bite" "show" "paci" "rock" She gives her baby the pacifier and bottle, wraps her up in a blanket and burps her. Thanks to grandma Cherie, Joyce, and great-grandma Towle for all the learning experiences!
Yesterday Julie and I emptied the dishwasher together and after she handed me each piece of silverware she said "thank you." So helpful and polite! Although, Julia and I went out to eat with Jackie and Alyana and the whole time I think Julia was testing me. She would hold food out to the side of her high chair to drop on the floor and unless I specifically said "No Julie, we eat [insert food here], we do not drop it on the floor."
We are getting excited for baby mayerik #2 gender reveal party! Aug 1st at 2pm - Come join us! I tried to look through the envelope until Joey accused me of having no integrity ... I try to be full of integrity so of course I put it down right away. Next time I post ... I'll try to add pictures or videos.
Friday, July 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment